About Dr Ebtihal
Dr. Ebtihal Darwish, the owner of Ethraa, a UAE local expert in health care management and training of health-related topics.
She has the following certificates in the medical field:
· MD Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
· Arab Board of Family Medicine
· MRCGP Int. (Dubai)
In Addition to this, she has got the following certificate in the management field:
· MSC. Health care management, RCSI, Dubai 2009
· DOHMS Leadership development program, Harvard School of Public Health.
· Human Recourse certificate
· Certified Project Manager – ACPM
· Accredited auditor AUOL
In the field of training she was awarded and been accredited as a trainer in family medicine in Dubai:
· RCGP teaching excellence course, 2005
She occupied many administrative positions including, head of Al Mamzar Health Center, Medical Director, and Professional Development Department Director in Primary Health Care Services Sector (PHCSS), Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
Currently, she is working as a consultant Family Physician. She is also an Associate Professor in Dubai Medical College - Family Medicine Department.
She has been participating effectively in the development of human resources in UAE at different levels, some of which include: undergraduate, postgraduate and continuous professional development level.
She has a special interest and experience in research and evidence-based medicine and she has several publications.
She has also received the following Appreciation and Recognition
· Distinguish trainer in the health sector, 2017
· Shaikh. Mohammed Bin Rashid Award for SMEs 2013
· Distinguish female staff award in DHA, 2008
· Sheikh Rashid Award for Distinguish Academic achievement / Arab board Family Medicine (2001)
· Sheikh Rashid award for Distinguish Academic achievement / the secondary school (1990)
· Fourth Future Day appreciation letter (1990)